Alexa made her big debut on October 28th 2008 at exactly 12:04 p.m.! It was the most wonderful experience ever! She weighed in at 8 lbs. 7 ounces and a whopping 22 1/4 inches long! The nurses didn't believe how long she was at first and thought they mis-calculated! She is the best little baby and she only cries when she is really needing something! We havn't figured out her cries yet but I know we will soon! I'm feeling great and actually got to leave the hospital the following day! The labor and delivery was hardly labor (in my case..at least) and everything went perfectly!
These are the lastest pictures of baby Alexa as of October 30th at 2:15 p.m. and as you can see she already looks different! We all think she is just the cutest and sweetest thing there ever was! Stay tuned for more pictures!
We love you all!



7 comments:
Finally! I was anxious for her to arrive but also a little relieved she took her time as it means we have to hand over our binkies!! I still can't believe your labor was so easy, I'm still trying to figure that one out, your doctors must be using a different kind of epideral than mine:) Love, can't wait to meet her, especially Ashlyn with binkies in hand....
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is sooooo beautiful! I am so glad for Blog's so we can see even when we are not there. You have a cute Blog by the way. Congrats, and welcome to the family Alexa! Love Heidi & Family
Just as pretty as her hospital pistures! Congrats again!
Congratulations. She is so cute. I am glad everything is going good for you. Don't you just love blogging?
8 pounds 7 ounces! Wow! What a big girl! She is so cute. You better keep those pictures coming. So glad labor went well for you! Wish my labors were like that. Love you!
Congratulations!! Alexa is beautiful!! I hear that she is a great baby. We're in town until Saturday, if you need anything! Love you guys!
Post a Comment