Here I am posing next to the themed rubber duck cake. As you all might already know I'm kind of a fan of rubber ducks! I was amazed at how many people came...some didn't even know me personally but they knew Kyle somehow when he was growing up! We are loved! It was a very hot day and ripping open all those presents was making me sweat....not that I'm complaining!
I absolutely love this picture! This is my sweet mooma who made the long drive all the way to Osage Beach to come to my baby shower...and she even came early to help set up for the festivities! I also need to make a shout out to the rest of my family who also made the trek to come to the baby shower and I'm so glad they did because I had a blast and it was so fun hanging out with them before and afterwards!
Here is the swollen sweaty version of me and my mooma and grandma Weekes! I was extremely flattered when I discovered that my grandma and my cousin Jenny came all the way (like a 1 1/2-2 hour drive) just to come to my baby shower! I still feel oh so loved! Not only did they drive all that way but then after the festivities were over they still drove home that night! Talk about sacrifice!






No comments:
Post a Comment