Monday, October 13, 2008

Still waiting...

Well I'm officially 39 weeks pregnant. We went to another doctor's appointment this morning so that they could tell us that I was still pregnant and they didn't know when I could have the baby! If I don't have her at some point this week...which my due date is Oct. 19th..then they will for sure induce labor towards the end of the following week!....still everyday that goes by feels like it's a long time to wait! Kyle and I are just soo excited! I've gotten different bits of advice on how to hurry up things on my own whether it be from walking a lot or getting a foot massage and at this point I'm willing to try pretty much anything. But everything still looks great we did get to hear her heart beat again today so that was reassuring! Stay tuned for more updates on baby Alexa. If by chance she does come here pretty soon I will try to post pics on the blog as soon as time permits...so keep checking back!

No comments: