Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Alexa Update!

Here are the latest and greatest pictures of baby Alexa as of 30 minutes ago! Yes, she is being a stubborn little one and going past her due date! Kyle and I went to a doctor's appointment this morning and nothing has changed...except I am having more contractions;although, they are very irregular! The doctor confirmed today that she is not going to be a huge baby even though she is going past her due date. He said her torso measured in at 37 weeks so that's a great indicator she won't be a giant! Our doctor still didn't want to set a date to be induced yet since nothing has really progressed but we go back Monday and we will set a date then. Even though we didn't get the news we wanted to hear we still got great 3D images of baby Alexa's face...something we've never really seen up close before! I guess she decided to let down her guard just a little bit this time!

Kyle and I both laughed when we saw her face for the first time because we both think she looks almost exactly like I did when I was a baby! She's got the chunky cheeks and the famous Bell nose! We both are getting more and more excited as the days go by and we already thinks she's the most adorable thing ever! I tried to find a good comparison of me as a baby so you all can really see what we're talking about!...





(Cassandra)







(Cassandra)








(Kyle)





Who do you think she looks like?



5 comments:

John n Shannon said...

I think she looks like you. Good luck pushing out those huge cheeks!! I just posted on our blog w/our ultrasound. Baby Hufford has a ways to go before she catches up with Baby Alexa. Here's to hoping you get contractions soon!!

Colton Anne said...

She does look like you! Keep us updated! Hope you enjoy your last couple of days kidless!! :)

Erica said...

She does look like your picture! That is so much fun:) Take advantage of your few extra days even though I know that you are probably completely ready to have her in your arms already! Good luck with the delivery; she'll be here before you know it!

Sheri said...

I'm sorry you're going past your due date. Did you cry when they told you you hadn't progressed at all? I broke down a few times in the doctor's office when I was overdue and they told me nothing was happening and I would be pregnant forever. Of course they didn't SAY I would be pregnant forever, but it was IMPLIED.

SUCH cute pictures!

The LaBrue Crew said...

I hadn't broken down in the doctor's office but I did the other day at home!hahaha I sure feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever!