Where's the pic of me and baby Alexa!!!?? And WOW....Mooma looks beautiful in that picture! And how adorable are the little herd of cattle known only as Ashlyn and Alexa? Where is little man Preston? Love you guys. Give Alexa squeezes for me. She's already grown so much since I saw her last week!
She is so cute!! Her big beautiful eyes... Awe. I saw your link from the Asbell's blog I hope you don't mind. The pictures of Kyle reminded me of Justin with our baby's. He would always use the excuse that he had to take a nap because he had the baby or something to do with holding and snuggling the baby. Has kyle used that one yet? Too Cute.
5 comments:
Where's the pic of me and baby Alexa!!!?? And WOW....Mooma looks beautiful in that picture! And how adorable are the little herd of cattle known only as Ashlyn and Alexa? Where is little man Preston? Love you guys. Give Alexa squeezes for me. She's already grown so much since I saw her last week!
She is so cute!! Her big beautiful eyes... Awe. I saw your link from the Asbell's blog I hope you don't mind.
The pictures of Kyle reminded me of Justin with our baby's. He would always use the excuse that he had to take a nap because he had the baby or something to do with holding and snuggling the baby. Has kyle used that one yet? Too Cute.
She's getting so big!?! I'm anxious to see her soon..Tell her not to grow too much between now and then!
The two cutest cows I ever did see, thanks for posting the pics. See you soon. Love, Michelle
Cassandra,
I still can't believe we've known each other since 7th grade and you're a mom now!
Alexa is absolutely beautiful, I honestly think she is one of the prettiest baby girls I've seen.
I'm so happy and proud of you.
Love,
Lacey W.
Post a Comment