She didn't play many games but she rode a lot of rides and even the car ones that move electronically. I was wondering how she would do with those because in the past when we put her on one at Wal-mart she freaked out. She especially loved the dancing Chuckie and of course she had to boogie with him. I think her favorite out of all of it was the toddler slide that she could go up and down all by herself!
My favorite part was that we went on a Monday afternoon so we practically had the whole place to ourselves!
After Chuckie Cheeses we toured the Columbia Mall for a change of pace and let the kids play in the little Kids Court thing before heading home.
It was a fun fun trip and I'm so glad we went!
This is the toddler slide that Alexa went
up & down over & over !
Here is baby Addison hanging out (literally) with mommy.
The mini meri-go-round that Alexa loved and was un-sure of
at the same time.
Startin' the addiction young. Here's Kambrie opening her mouth anytime the straw came near it..and no Jill never actually gave her soda. It was soo cute!
Enjoying the ride and keeping her eyes on Chuckie the whole time
Alexa loves horsies and loved riding this one...I had to hold on to her at all times because the thing was quite fierce and I thought she would fall off!
Josh & Alexa riding the roller coaster simulation ride



3 comments:
Wow, what you guys won't do for fun! I guess I take for granted how close everything is to us here, how many people can you fit in that Excursion:) Looks like tons of fun, I'm sure it was worth the drive, did you bother to invite Quentin and Natalie!!!!
I did invite Quentin & Natalie thank you very much!...but we originally were going to go Tues. but changed it to Monday early monday morning to fit everyone's schedule. Oh yeah, and the Excursion holds 8 adults...I bet you can't wait for your 1st ride..huh?And yes, don't take for granted how close everything is to you guys there in Liberty!
SO cute!! I just did my post too...and I sent you a few pictures you need to add to it. Sorry I am late. That WAS a fun day though. We need to do it again :)
Post a Comment