Thursday, March 4, 2010

2 Months & 22 Days

Yeap, 2 months & 22 days is exactly how long it's been since I've published my last blog post. It's really pathetic and overwhelming...I don't know where to start on the catch up!

Actually, I'll start off by saying/making excuses that I lost the USB cord to my camera that I need to download the pictures and I just didn't feel right about blogging with no pictures.

So take a deep breath and prepare yourself for the randomness in all it's glory....



Happy Valentine's Day! Here is Alexa opening up her Valentine's gift. She had no clue why she was getting a present but that didn't matter, all she needed was Grandma to help her open it and get it out of the box pronto!





I woke up to a huge breakfast, roses & this on my kitchen table on Valentine's Day from my oh so sweet husband. I also have to add that not only did he make me & my mom breakfast that day but he made dinner the night before, breakfast & lunch that day and then took my out for dinner! These are a ton of reese peanut-butter cups...from the sweetest man alive...can life get any better?



CAUGHT! This is a random picture of Alexa getting caught red-handed trying to sneak into the junk food cupboard. I couldn't even get mad...look how cute she is, and she even posed for the picture...so yes, she did get a treat in the end.




Here is the oh so adorable Alexa playing in Mikenzie's room (Carolann's daughter) on our visit to Humansville. It was cool getting Carolann & Alise & I together again and watching our kids play together! When did we all grow up?




We also got to visit Grandma Bell that weekend to celebrate her birthday with her! Here is Alexa helping Grandma open her present. It was a fun filled weekend complete with eating, swimming & shopping. Can life get any better?





If you have had the chance to meet Alexa I'm sure you soon found out how lovey & affectionate she is. And this is a demonstration of that love to Christian..who I'm pretty sure is not enjoying the hug like Alexa is.





And yes, Grandma only gets one candle on her piece of birthday pie, its hard to find a pair of scissors in that woman's house...I counted my blessings with the one birthday candle.



So my camera is currently broken; consequently, I have taken a whole lot less pictures than before. Life is going great, I'm registered for college classes to finish up my degree and I only have 4 more classes to take!! Alexa is almost 18 months old and is repeating almost everything...which isn't always good when she's got Kyle for a dad. Kyle's insurance business is doing great and he's working very hard! He's an amazing husband and father and friend! I seriously don't know how I ever deserved such a wonderful man! We are living the high life with nothing too exciting going on (which is sometimes very nice to have ordinary). Alexa is growing up so fast and running around everywhere...and LOVES reading books...more specifically "Little Critter" books (does anyone remember those?) we've had to make several trips to the library to check out different editions...I'm going crazy reading the same 6 we have here at home. We recently purchased a new 2000 Ford Excursion Diesel and we all love it very very much. I love the space and the comfort knowing we are safer against those crazy drivers out there, Kyle just loves having a "manly" truck that gets decent gas mileage and Alexa loves sitting up high and being able to see everything out of the huge windows! I'm still adjusting to driving it since I technically drive it the most, it's sure a big difference from the honda civic! We are all doing great and anxiously awaiting the warmer weather that summer brings along! So we can get riding our bikes more (which is a whole 'nother blog entry in itself) staye tuned...
hopefully my next blog entry will show up a lot sooner than 2 months down the road!
















1 comment:

John n Shannon said...

She's getting sooooo big! Hurry and bring her to me! It's been too long since I've squeezed those squishy cheeks. Can't wait to play!