Sunday, March 7, 2010

On a Roll!

Kyle & Alexa & I just returned from a fun filled weekend with the fam...well some of the fam..
Friday, we left for an Arkansas getaway to visit John, Shannon & Addison! We had a blast, shopping, playing at the park (beautiful weather), swimming & just lounging around and playing video games and of course....eating!
There was no special occasion for this visit, except for the fact that we haven't seen each other in a while...a total of 2 1/2 months! (we're a pretty close family)

I was sooo excited to visit my very first garage sale of the season...and baby-less (Daddy-Daughter morning) Now I'm all hyped up for more garage sales and more stuff I don't know I need until I see it!

Alexa absolutely loved hanging out with Addison (who I must add is a very happy/smiley baby & very very kissable!) Alexa couldn't resist hugging and kissing on her & they actually played quite well together!
Now it's back to normal life as we know it! Thanks to the Hufford family for having us and showing us such a great time!

1 comment:

John n Shannon said...

Wow you are one quick blogger. Barely got back home and you've already posted about it eh? Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound. Thanks for coming to visit little ole us.