The LaBrue Crew had a great Halloween, even though we celebrated it on Friday, so Kyle could take me to my Rob Thomas Concert in STL Saturday night. I don't know why it's so fun to dress up our little kids like animals and parade them around but it's sooo cute! Aunt Michelle was sweet enough to loan us this bear costume that Alexa loved! We had to pin a bow on her head so she didn't look like a boy bear...I had a complex about looking like a boy when I was a little girl so I am making up for that! My friend Jill and her baby Kambrie and son Tanner accompanied us, along with Grandma Bell, Shannon and baby Addison. The outlet malls do a Trick or Treating thing where they give candy from the stores! Alexa loved it..I don't think she's ever had candy before...except for her cousin Ashlyn sneaking her some at her party but she became quite attached to holding a piece of candy in each hand all day! She got a lot of loot...that Kyle and I are still eating! : )
After the outlet mall Kyle & I took Alexa around to some people we know to show off the cutest little bear in the world! It was a fun and at the end of the day I realized Alexa was working up a sweat in that costume but she didn't seem to mind! I think she'll grasp the concept of Halloween and trick or treating better next year!






No comments:
Post a Comment