
Alexa haning out pool side. Her favorite spot. She loves sitting on chairs and pretty much anything she can.

Swimming with Daddy. She fell a couple of times & went under, she didn't really get scared or anything but I for sure did.

Here is the Pink Shell Resort where we stayed. Our room was the third floor up on the left.

Posing for a family picture after the wedding.

Alexa is all smiles but when it comes to holding her down for a picture it's a little more complicated. Lucky for us whenever she is near water she's very very happy but hates when we hold her hand or just hold her in general.

Again, with the chairs. She's a climber and got up & down there all by herself. She's growing up sooo fast.

Here is Kylie giving Alexa a kiss...or is it the other way around?

Picture Perfect


The white sand was beautiful and not hot at all so it was fun to walk around bare foot. It's just that when you want it off of you it's not so easy.

Here is a picture of Alexa a couple of days before we left. I had just painted her little piggies for the first time and we were trying to show them off.

Mommy & Boo Boo's newly painted piggies. Not too much longer & we'll be going to get pedicures together! : )
2 comments:
Great pictures! You guys are so cute! What a fun time & great memories. Alexa is growing so fast. She is so dang cute though! I miss you guys so much!I already missed you before but now even more.
So cute! I love all the pictures! Oh..and I heard that you were supposed to throw babies in at a young age and they learn how to swim faster! Maybe she'll be a good swimmer with her falling in so much! :)
Post a Comment