Friday, September 4, 2009

I've not had the best of luck with this blogging stuff. First it's the pictures messing up and then yesterday I blogged and when I got done the computer died and I lost it all. So I'll try to remember what I wrote and cross my fingers that it all works. Unfortunatley I don't have the patience to try the picture thing again but I can tell you what's been going on with the LaBrue Crew.
Alexa is getting faster and faster at crawling and even stands up on her own. We're working on her walking but she's not real into it yet. She's very talkative and randomly screams crazy sounds...and she doesn't mind if we're in church! She's so cute I can't hardly get mad at her!
She's 10 months old now and when I started planning her first birthday part I had a sentimental moment! I can't believe how old she is! It seriously feels like we were just coming home from the hospital with her the other day!
Kyle's insurance business is doing good and he's a very hard and inteligent worker! Which Alexa and I are very grateful for! Alexa is a great little swimmer and she loves the water. The only problem is she doesn't like sitting in the little boat and she doesn't like us to hold her. She's very into dancing..especially to Michael Jackson *but that might be my fault because I listen to it all the time. Anytime there is music no matter what kind she feels the need to crawl like a banchee over to something she can hold onto and shake what her momma gave her!
She has learned to give kisses but only on her terms..she's very picky about when and whom she gives them to.
We love playing with her and just watching her with all the different things she finds and gets into.
We've had a great summer and it's flown by! Alexa loves being outside and playing in any kind of water!

No comments: