Friday, July 17, 2009

The LaBrue Crew.... New & Improved

So it's officially been over a month since I've posted on our blog and for that I apologize! Hopefully you guys will forgive me in time! Life has been pretty crazy! Alexa started crawling and ver fast at that! This is what I get for saying I wanted to start working out!She is in the 90th percentile for her height and that only means she can reach higher when she starts swiping stuff! I've learned that silence is never a good thing! Sometimes I'll hear something falling off our bookshelf and I'm just cringing in waiting for that high pitch scream!She loves standing up and pulling herself up on stuff and consequently that means a lot of falls too!Kyle and I try not to freak out when she falls and funny enough she doesn't either! She'll roll over and grab something else and won't ever make a sound...usually! Alexa loves playing peek-a-boo and yesterday she got herself all wrapped up in the curtains and couldn't pull them off of her head like she does her blanket!I was laughing too hysterically to go help the poor child and eventually her little head popped out and she thought it was just as funny as I did! Her little personality shows through more every day! I love crawling and chasing her around the house! Every time I laugh or smile she'll make herself laugh even though she has no clue what's going on! She'll be 9 months old next week and is growing up soo fast! It feels like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital with her! We've had our struggles with certain things like naps and some days are better than others but every time she laughs or does her cheezy little smile it makes it all worth it!

I could not ask for a better Father to my children than Kyle! He's great with her and she gets oh so excited whenever she sees him walk through the door! He helps out so much and changes just as many diapers as I do! So I know your wondering "Where are the pictures" and I myself have that same question! I have tried multiple times on multiple days to upload these pictures to my blog and when they have loaded and I click on upload pictures no pictures appear in the blog but instead computer mumbo jumbo! Can anyone help me with this because...I'm about to go crazy!
Your patience is appreciated!

1 comment:

Colton Anne said...

Can't believe she's getting so fast now! Just wait...she'll be walking before you know it! Not sure on the picture thing though!