Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I have to start this post off with an apology for posting no pictures of Alexa. I have tried many times but my computer is acting up so you'll have to make do with me talking about her!
We celebrated her 6 month birthday last week and had our own little family party at McDonalds, complete with us eating french fries in front of her! Her very sweet and thoughtful Dad bought her two dresses and sunglasses and even wrapped them up so cute for her to rip apart that day! She is rolling over a ton and has been sitting up on her own for a while now. The funny part is she will slowly tip over sometimes when she's tired and will fall face first into the carpet but won't cry or make a sound except "thump", she just rolls over on her stomach and continues playing! She's sooo funny to watch and believe me she gets plenty of kisses from her Daddy and I, and lots of other people! I can't stop kissing her and telling her how much I love her!
She is still working on getting some teeth, I can see the white underneath her gums but we have yet to see one break through, she is constantly chewing on anything and everything!
We took her to the park to swing the other day, which she loves, and this little girl was playing with her and she looks at us and asks "Why is your baby so excited?"
It's true, Alexa gets so excited for everything simple thing, it's so cute how she'll start kicking her legs and panting! She will be one really happy girl when she can walk on her own! She walks great if we are holding her hands for balance and we are working on crawling! She is eating baby food and loves anything we give her, she was born with those genes!
We are headed to our first family vacation with all 3 of us here in a couple of weeks to good ol' Las Vegas! I'm very excited and a little nervous how it's going to be flying and traveling such a far distance with a baby! Alexa always does great no matter what and she's so happy and content with everything it's so easy but I get stressed out easy so I'm the one that's a mess and worrying about EVERYTHING!
I will try and work more to figure out what's wrong with my computer so hopefully next time I will have all the cute pictures posted that I have!

2 comments:

Erica said...

It is good to hear from you! I can't believe Alexa is already six months! It is crazy how time flies! We hope you are all doing great, and it sounds like you are. Have a great time on your vacation! Just make sure she has something to suck on during take off and landings and I bet you'll do great! Take care!

Colton Anne said...

She falls asleep sitting up like einstein...but I bet...wait I KNOW she's a LOT cuter than him!! :)