.jpg)
Per some of your requests here are the pregnancy pictures of my ever growing baby bump! This is the most recent...7 months pregnant!
It looks a little smaller the farther away the camera gets! As some of you heard there was a little scare a few days ago when I was feeling some contractions that didn't seem to be going away. Per my doctor's request we went to the hospital where they hooked me up to some machines to monitor them...fortunatley baby Alexa decided not to come early. Hopefully she can wait the 7 more weeks out until her actual due date..Oct. 19th! Kyle got a little nervous at the hospital when he suddenly felt the feeling of being ill prepared if in fact I was in actual labor! Needless to say I plan on the next couple of weeks being less eventful!Here I am at 6 months pregnant! I didn't gain any weight for the beginning months of pregnancy but I sure have started packing on the pounds towards the end! Doing simple things like getting out of bed and getting around have proven to be more difficult than I thought.
And I thought I was huge at 5 months! I guess I didn't know what I was in for!
I know I probably look like a slave driver
making Kyle put together all this baby furniture but this bassinette is the last construction project....I hope.






2 comments:
It's about time you came along for the ride!! :) Just kidding! Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun and addicting, but also challenging, especially when you have kids and you have family who want pics posted immediately...if you haven't noticed already, it takes a while for me to update ours. Oh well! Such is life! We are glad we got to see you this weekend! Love you!
HBD! HBD! HBD! :p
Post a Comment