Monday, September 8, 2008
Baby Update
Okay, seeing how we only have 6 more weeks until baby Alexa's due date 90% of our blog is going to be about the baby so here I am with the baby update! We went to the doctor's office this morning for the usual check up. Everything looks great and we got to hear her little heart beating away! I have gained 2 pounds in the last two weeks...which is normal.....it's a lot better than last time when they told me I gained almost 6 pounds in just 2 weeks! I feel great ...except for when I drop something and have to bend over to get it! She's moving around a lot and I think I was even able to depict her little hand the last time she was fluttering around. Sleeping at night as been a lost cause...as I'm sure all you mothers can testify of. I wake up in the morning so sore and feel like I have just ran a marathon when I have just been sitting on the couch! We go back to the doctor's in two weeks and they'll do the last ultrasound before she's born...they will be able to tell me how big she is...and hopefully she will lean more towards the smaller size...no offense Preston!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was so excited to see your blog. Good luck with that BIG WEEKES baby! We all have sympathy for you... I'm so glad that we can keep in touch!
Post a Comment