Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's About Time..

To say its been a while since I've posted a new blog is kind of an understatement..

I always promise that I'm going to do better but the photo uploader

is kind of discouraging since it messed up the order of all my pics.

So Reader Beware: take the following randomness of catching up if you dare


We were lucky enough to spend Mother's Day Weekend in Branson & Silver Dollar City

with my mother-in-law, my mom & even my Grandma Weekes

Not only was Alexa very spoiled with the attention but Kyle & I were as well...

because as everyone knows with that many grandma's around and only one grandchild

Mommy & Daddy don't have to do really much of anything




Alexa looooved the catepillars/butterfly ride





The Choo-Choo train def. has been one of Alexa's favorite activities at the City

so of course taking a ride on it last weekend was no option



Alexa loooves her Daddy so much!

But with such a sweet & fun Daddy like Kyle, it's easy!




Okay now backtrack 2 weeks to Easter Weekend.

It was kind of a really rainy and gloomy weekend that through

a kink into our plans but we still had fun!



This was Alexa's 1st time dying Easter Eggs since last year she was still kind of too young

to really appreciate it. And let me tell you...she def. appreciated it this year! She looved

dying the eggs and couldn't even wait till' they dried until she started lining them up

and organizing them over & over.

I really wish I would have gotten pictures of Easter Morning when she found her Easter Basket that the silly Easter Bunny hid in a kitchen cabinet after he pooped a trail of hershey kisses

leading up to it.

The first thing Alexa said when she woke up and saw the "Bunny Poop" on the floor

she just kept laughing and saying "that bunny made a mess!We need to clean it up!"

I prompted her to find her basket but she said "Clean this up first!"

(haha hopefully she isn't taking after her kind of "neat freak" Momma)

We cleaned up the mess and she loooved what the Easter Bunny brought for her and immediatley started shoving candy in her mouth!










1 comment:

Colton Anne said...

Welcome back!! I love your family pic on the top of your blog! And Alexa is getting so big! Such cute pictures!