On Friday my mom & Grandma Weekes & my cousin's daughter Ethny came to spend the rest of the weekend with us. We attended the Egg-Mazing Easter egg hunt on Saturday and it was truly Egg-Mazing! They had a ton of blow up bounce houses & slides for the kids to go on. Both Ethny & Alexa loved the huge slide and went up & down it like 5 times. The only problem is that Ethny is big enough to go up and down by herself but Alexa required the help of mommy or daddy and it was a lot of work to lug her up that air slide! We had a ton of fun in the beautiful weather and enjoyed watching conference with all of our family (Kyle's included) ! It was a great Easter weekend!
Here is Makenna at the Egg-Mazing Easter Egg Hunt chowin' down on the hot dog! I love this picture! This girl cracks me up!
Grandma Bell & Alexa
Here I am taking Alexa down the huge blow up slide. It was a lot of work for 5 seconds of thrill but she loved it so it was all worth it!
As we were walking up to greet the Easter Bunny I was bracing myself for a tantrum of Alexa being scarred. Surprisingly enough she loved him (or her) and actually lunged at it forcing the bunny to hold her which worked great for the picture! Who woulda ever thought?
On Thursday Buddy & Nadine & Kyle & I took the girls to Miner Mikes. Again, they loved the slide and went up and down it... a lot!
I really wish I would have got a picture of Buddy playing the jump rope game at Miner Mike's arcade. He was amazing and drew a huge crowd! That guy can jump! and he won 300 tickets just from one game!
This is pre-Miner Mike's when we had the girl's dressed alike.
I tried to get a picture of them together actually looking at the camera but they were so sidetracked with the outside toys it was hard to get them to hold still. Both girls are very lovey and affectionate and they are great friends!



1 comment:
Looks like fun and I'm glad that you guys didn't get hit by eggs that fell from the helicopter!! :)
Post a Comment