Sunday, February 1, 2009

General Update on the LaBrue Crew!

So I thought I was doing pretty good at posting pictures and then I realized I hadn't posted any cute stories or updates on Alexa. So here it is.
Alexa Renee is officially 3 months old now! I still can't belive it! It feels like yesterday we were taking her home from the hospital!
She loves to stand up as long as we hold her hands for balance! She's such a happy baby and smiles all the time! Even her cries are cute when she sticks out her bottom lip and starts pouting. I'm sure it won't be so cute when she's 3 years old but we are lovin' it right now! She's such a great baby and we couldn't ask for a better blessing!
She did great with her 3 month old professional pictures yesterday and it was wonderful having Grandma Bell there to assist and play with her during the long process! I was greatly impressed, she didn't even cry once during the whole thing...there I was stressing for nothing!
January has been a very busy month for our family. Kyle turned 24 on the 19th and I turned the ripe old age of 21 on the 23rd!
I really love being a stay at home mom and I love the fact that I can wear my pajamas all day some days! Kyle and I are so blessed and we love playing with Alexa and seeing her grow and change! She's so much more interactive now grabbing at toys and giggling! It makes all the diaper changing and spit up all worth it!

The other day I was holding her on my lap smiling at her and telling her how grateful I was for her and how much I loved her and I was so happy to be her mommy and she laughs at me and then spits up all over me! It wasn't just a little bit either it was projectile! It's so cute to see her little personality coming through! She loves being carried around and her favorite thing is to watch other people especially little kids! She just wants to know what's going on all the time!

3 comments:

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Where are the pictures! I want to see how much my little niece is growing. She sounds like she has grown up so much.

John n Shannon said...

Awe....little Alexa won't be little for much longer!! Hopefully she'll be big enough to play/interact with our little one in May!! They will be the closest in age so far! Love you guys!

Erica said...

I am so glad that you are having so much fun being a momma! Happy Birthday to the both of you! That is fun that your birthdays are so close. She will just keep getting more and more fun. I love babies!